Robber got a Cabela's gift card from his dad for his
birthday. We finally had time to go yesterday!
It was a terrible blast. We had fun walking around, seeing
fishies and stuffed animals. Talking about the scriptures
and how we should only kill animals to eat, not for trophy
(I can see how this could be controversial, it's our belief, it
doesn't have to be yours). We laughed about dumb things
and I drooled over all the delicious pancake syrups
in the country store.
After walking through the whole store, Rob decided
he wanted to spend his money on delicious beef jerky. :)
He was also so nice to let me buy a big bag of sour gummy worms. He also bought a bag of fuzzy apple O's and some roasted peanuts. I can see that there are a million things to buy at Cabela's, but we really just enjoyed the time spent and the treats we got to snack on all night.
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment