:D Robber the Builder and his wife Goob the awesome.
Scraping off the wallpaper. My first experience, and I would be more than happy if it was my last.
Robert ripped up the nasty purple pee carpet and carpet pad. Looks better already!
We must completely destroy the downstairs bathroom... it's just, unfix-able with mold, unstoppable leaks and hideousness.
The walls knocked down in the bathroom and part of the ceiling. We must do all walls and ceiling.
Nicer shot of walls free of flowery dark wall paper
This is my favorite improvement so far! Rob knocked the wall down between the kitchen and the living room. Maybe I wont die from claustrophia while cooking mac'n cheese someday.
My superhero brother Keith spent 5.5 hours moving my heating duct from the floor (was in the middle wall) to the outside wall there you can see. He's fantastic.
Robber primed the pink and green walls in the bedrooms upstairs. Now we can paint!
More superheros (robber, uncle bob the builder, and papa) working on the unfix-able leak in the bathroom.
Superheros in training McKaylee and Decatur. Had to wear masks cause the mold in the basement. see that nasty yellow green wall in the bedroom with the purple carpet? I'm pretty sure it's the hottest room and should be featured in some beautiful home magazine.
downstairs bathroom now has no ceiling. :D
This is superhero Keith. See the shiny duct behind him? It used to end just above his head and came out in the mid wall. now it's extended to the far wall. And he found a shot gun barrel in our basement. MMM Treasures!













2 comments:
Wow, Heidi! What a project!! I bet it is going to be FANtastic when you are all finished. I can't wait to see the finished product:) Even though it looks like a crazy amount of work, I have to admit it looks a little fun, just because it's your OWN house! So cool:)
exactly! it is a lot of work... but man am I glad we have helpful family! and it's so fun cause everything will be brand new! And we are going to paint our walls colors! :D haha it's exciting!!
Post a Comment