Apr 15, 2010

American Idol

Top 9



After last night, Katie and Andrew went home, so now we are at the top 7!

Rob and I watch this every week with my kid sister and Terri, my mom.

We are music enthusiast and love singing (my mom is a voice teacher) and we like to learn from the judges, the contestants and the performances (as well as like to judge them too :D). 

I judge of what I deem is talent, and vote based off what I would listen too.. 

For example... I'm sure I wouldn't listen to Aaron Kelly's style were he to win... so I don't vote for him.

Siobhan is the fam's personal favorite. She rocks hard, she's super entertaining, and she's got wicked chops. We love her style of music, her singing style, her personality. And she always explains herself well.

I don't think Simon likes her... her personally maybe. He and Kara get really confusing in their judging sometimes. But whatever man!

Anyway, that's all :D

No comments: