May 27, 2010

Bathroom!

Ok Friends! Our bathroom is so close to being totally done!

Here are some pics of it so far:

We are gonna tweek this a bit. We are gonna switch the little shelf and mirror around, so the shelf is next to the wall. Also we are gonna put up just a flat mirror under the light. The medicine cab we bought is too fat to put there!

We had some trouble finding ways to adapt all these Ikea things (vanity, faucet) to our American standard home. But Man I'm still glad we got it all. I love them!

The walls are a seafoamy green. I love it dearly. It's exciting and calming all at the same time!


the floor is still cluttered with tools :)

Our bedroom ceiling was a chocolaty brown (we just copied a model bedroom) And I decided it's a bit too dark. So, we thought we'd sponge it with the trim color, just a light cream. I'm gonna look into glazing it as well... here's a test sample:

Um, we haven't finished the painting, so don't yell at us about the spots and ugly corners!


I think it's cool. It's lighter anyway and fun!

Do you too love our blue walls?! I love this blue, it makes me so happy and comfortable!


1 comment:

Delirium said...

I love the blue and I loooooove the seafoamy green!