(don't mind the mess)
Here's a sneaky preview of the paint. White ceiling, silky tan walls, red trim.
We've had a lot of persecution about our trim! Like no one in the world has ever painted their trim a bold color...
(everyone's doing it!)
Come on! I think my uncle explained perfectly why we have so many awkward comments about it when he said, 'Well I'm traditional, see?'
Ok, your traditional, I'm bold! We love it!!! And you totally will too when you come see it. It's fantastic.
We haven't started the kitchen yet. We had to rush to get the family room/hall way/entry way done fast because the carpet man was coming TODAY to put in our carpet. Sweet!!!
We'll be painting kitchen, bathroom and bedrooms forever. And tomorrow hopefully we'll get our new front door in :D :D :D.
Maybe we'll paint our front door this color... just to hear more awkward comments from friends and family with purely traditional views on paint.
;) It's really not bad, We love the paint job and everything else is all fun and games.
(But You will love it! :D)
P.S. I love NieNie Dialouges. She's the worlds best blog friend anyone can have.
P.S. I love NieNie Dialouges. She's the worlds best blog friend anyone can have.



4 comments:
You know what's funny? I know you're kidding but.. If I ever have a house, I always planned on painting my front door that purple color.
And my car.
Anyways, I'm in love with your bathroom. You have no idea how amazing I think that is. But, I'm not very traditional..
I love it so far! You guys are doing great!
I read neinei too. I love her blog!
Thats your bathroom?? It really is? Geez I though it was from a magazine or a website! Its awesome!!! I love it!!!
No guys! haha it's not my bathroom. geez, now I feel like an idiot! haha. I was merely showing how creative people are with their designing, that my red trim isn't unusual. haha... I wish. Anyway, thanks haha
Post a Comment