Never heard of this activity, but it sounds awesome!
What's the one thing that you still do that is childlike?
I get really excited about bubble wrap. :) And I eat far too much sugar for an adult. I mean, you know when kids get excited for a special treat? It truly changes any bad day to a good one. And... I think about Halloween all year round.
What is one of the most embarrassing moments of your life?
Aye... There is one, that always comes to mind, but I wouldn't even tell my husband till months and months after we were married. :) So I'm so not posting it on a public blog!
Other than that... OH! This one is recent.
In the privacy of my office (well Staci shares an office with me, but she's my sister..) I was trying to get one of those terrible crusty boogies out of my nose, to wipe in a tissue mind you, and as I was trying to be discreet, a co-worker came in to talk to Staci, only he looked right at me the second he came in, before I had a chance to stop the embarrassing act! I was so embarrassed, but just kept at it, cause he had already seen and the painful booger had to come out!
If you could take an all expenses paid vacation anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Europe, backpacking, taking in the history and visiting dear old friends who I love who live in France.
What's your favorite thing to do to relax?
read... I love to read. It's such an escape for whenever you need it. Not napping though.. I hate napping.
What is the most spontaneous thing you've ever done? And did you regret doing it?
got a tattoo. haha, just kidding guys! We both try to be spontaneous, and we usually stick to it. I hardly regret anything that happens in life. Only if it didn't turn out so well for whatever reason, I just take it for what it's worth, which is usually experience and a good lesson learned. :)
What is your favorite genre of music?
just your basic 90's alternative rock. But basically anything that rocks. :D
What is your favorite movie of all-time?
Oi... this is an Impossible question!! And totally unfair. :)
As of right now, after giving it some serious thought and discussion (with my kid sister) I've decided that the new Alice in Wonderland is my all-time favorite movie. Oh it makes me laugh so much and it has some incredibly thought provoking lines like 'I make my path'. It's just, awesome in all aspects.
If you had the chance to meet anyone (dead or alive), who would it be?
I don't know if this counts, but I wish I could meet every child who doesn't know they are loved or special. All the children who might have died in fear, or lived in fear, the children who grew up confused because they weren't nourished enough as children. I wish I could just meet them all for just a moment to tell them they are loved, and to give them all a big hug, and tell the how special they are. And especially to tell them that God loves them, and if they pray when they don't feel loved or if they are afraid, they will always feel His love.
Thanks for thinking of me Bon!
I'll tag:
Abby at The "Secret" Life of CJ & Abby
Allyson at Mike and Ally
Mallory at Miller Family
Monica at Targhee, MOnica ad Leilani Cole
Here are your random questions:
(I got a few of these off this website)
Would you rather live in the country, the mountains, the small sweet town OR a major fast paced city and why?
If you had a crystal ball that could tell you the truth about any one thing you wished to know about yourself, life, the future, or anything else, what would you want to know?
What is your favorite advanced technologically developed thing since your lifetime?
If you could be invisible for a day, what would you do?
What one thing would you want to change in the world today?
What Fictional character do you best relate too?
If you knew you had 6 months to live with good health till the end, what would you do?
Is the customer always right, really?
What would NOT be worth doing, giving up, missing out on etc for 1 million, non taxable, dollars?
1 comment:
Awww, Heidi. That is the best answer to the last question!
Hahah, I'm verrrry curious what you're most embarassing moment is, but the one you posted is funny!
And Halloween is my favorite holiday too!
Thanks for playing along and keeping it going! I hope the people you tagged do it as well. Your the coolest :)
Post a Comment