If ya'll believe in that I mean. :)
Well... it's time again for our semi-annual Death by Car Activity!
(Boris doesn't look bad.. but he was undriveable due to smashed exhaust and the bumper digging into the tires. He's all scrambled under there...)
Good thing Boris is tough... although I think he hates us by now.
This is our 5th accident in 1.5 years. 4 of which have been Rob and only 1 of those was at fault. This is the 3rd for Boris. This is my first one, and was not my fault.. phew... cause we can't afford 500 dollar a month insurance!
We were stopped at a red light in Sandy, and for some reason this 84 year old women wasn't paying attention, barely had time to slow down before she rear ended us probably going 40.
I saw her coming in the mirror and new she wasn't gonna stop in time. I screamed and Rob was like 'why are you screa...' and then we got hit.
We rolled into the car in front of us, but their SUV was just fine so they left the scene of the accident...
This poor 84 year old women went to the hospital and had to get a pacemaker...
We are blessed because Rob's mom let us borrow her Jeep while Boris is getting fixed. We'd rent a car, but they won't file a claim for us until they can get a hold of the women in the hospital.
We plan to visit the chiropractor... our necks/back are so soar and stiff...
Anyway, the worst noise in the world? A car crash. We are blessed to never get hurt in these accidents.





4 comments:
AHHHHHH..... poor old lady & poor Boris. Car accidents are so scary :s ... glad you guys are alright!
Oh my goodness heidi! This sucks.. I hate the sound of accidents. They kill me. I'm glad it wasnt your fault, but the thing that kills me is that on the womans car she has a handicap sign on her license plate.. Well I hope you guys feel better! And hope you get Boris back!
Wow. That's so intense! I'm so glad you guys are ok!! The fates aren't trying to kill you... they're working overtime to keep you ALIVE. ;) I wonder if she was texting... :P Be aware of whiplash!! That can be really painful, and last a long time if you don't get it worked on. You might want to get checked out if you're still sore in a couple of days.
glad Boris is still with you. I thought Larry was the only one who named ALL of our cars LOL. Glad to know he is not crazy :)
Post a Comment