Jul 29, 2010

Peppermint!

"Peppermint? Did you say, peppermint?!"

No no no... I said Productive, I enjoy being productive.

Or how about... knocking?

What does peppermint, productivity and knocking have in common?

They all represent me. :)

I am productively selling peppermints door to door!

 Well.. the good news is I could graduate with an Associates degree by spring, which is what I wanted to do... but I might have to wait till next fall to get it all in.

Bobby in Bobby's World used the word 'Peppermint' to describe his mom. Does anyone remember what that meant for Bobby?

Hmmmmm?


Anyway. I am excited... because I've decided I'm going to school. I was pretty disappointed because we don't have cash to pay and I fear being 50 million dollars in debt. But with a friends advice and lots and lots of prayer I've decided to go for an Associates and chill till I can pay the rest of my way with cash. 

My advisor said it was a great idea, because it's like trying to put Lego's away. If they aren't already built into something you have to handful the Lego's away and they are always dropping places and you can't lift as much. It's easier if you have a solid shape to move.

:D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awesome for you, that is what I did, I went back to school after 10 years almost of putting Larry through school and raising my girls, it was awesome to finally graduate from college :) Now maybe one day I will go back for some more. :)