Feb 1, 2011

What we're doing...

Ok, I miss you blogging world!

So, here's what we're up to now:

Rob and I are both taking classes at UVU this semester, yay! I just hate not being in school... honestly.

We are both getting super excited to be parents here in about 9 weeks, whoa!

Rob has been to, it feels like, a million Jazz games this year. And another one coming on Saturday. 

Our two year anniversary is coming up; we are super stoked for the success we've felt we've had in marriage.

I'm working from home most days. I go in twice a week to keep sane and connected, for now.

We are both still at Fishbowl Inventory.

My little sister Staci turned her mission papers into the stake president on Sunday, we are prodigiously thrilled for her!

My sister Shanna had her baby boy 2.5 weeks ago. He's so tiny... and cries all the time... I'm glad for the preview... haha.

Tony is a shedding demon. That's all he does, is bark at strangers and shed. But I love him so much. He's my companion and protector all day.

We are currently obsessed with Super Mario Bros on the Wii, we've beaten it a million times but it's so darn fun...

We are both serving in our ward, I'm teaching 8 year old boys, which I absolutely love and Rob's in the EQ Pres, which he loves. 

We start our hypno birthing classes on Wednesday - I am so stinken excited. I look forward to a successful natural birth. :) I know you all have opinions, thank you for them.

Rob is obsessed with NBA Jam on the Wii. They have tournaments at work- Yes, we work for a rad company that gives us plenty of time to play Wii at work.

I don't have any prego cravings... I wish I had the chance to tell Rob to pick me up some crazy combination of foods on the way home from work or something, but I just haven't had anything... I think the crazy prego lady craving is just a hoax...

Staci is throwing me a baby shower on March 5th. If you'd like to come let me know, and I'll get an invite out to you!

We are all done with our taxes for 2010. haha

That's it guys... we are just busy with work and school and trying to prep mentally, physically, temporally and emotionally, and spiritually for a baby. 

6 comments:

MyThoughts said...

woot for baby! and mba jam on wii

Heidi Marie said...

hahaha 'mba jam'. I declare it's national bum association. what's Mba stand for?

MyThoughts said...

haha NBA not mba haha i suck at this.... nothing but anuglygame (notice i made it one word)

Abby O! said...

My sister-in-law did hypno birthing and loved it! I'd be more than interested to hear your experience... after the fact obviously. :)

Heidi Marie said...

Thanks Abby, it's good to hear some positive encouragement once and a while :D

Abby O! said...

I used to be a "I get the exact same thing as you without a pain so you're an idiot to do nautal" person but when your birthing doesn't go anything like planned you rethink what you want. You also change your expectations. :)