hahaha i thought you were just gonna say something like 'just measured my baby and she weights 7 lbs 3 oz right now' haha
Not funny! I was thinking oh yay she was able to go early afterall. But you're just a dirty liar. Still heart ya though.
hahaha, thanks for falling for it Staci. :D
Btw, I would LOVE a 7lb 3oz-er. At this point we are expecting 8lb 8oz to 9lb. While I love that she's healthy and stuff I really am terrified of giving birth to a 9lb baby. I really hope we both have 7 pounders.
Oh my gosh!! I totally was like "and she didn't even text me?!" Hahaha! I hope she comes on April 1 like my other niece... such an awesome birthday!
Staci, I totally know. This is why I'm focusing on having an early baby haha. In another week she will be that much bigger! And Thanks for falling for it as well Abby hahaha, you'll so get at least a text haha. And, April fools would be fantastic!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
hahaha i thought you were just gonna say something like 'just measured my baby and she weights 7 lbs 3 oz right now' haha
Not funny! I was thinking oh yay she was able to go early afterall. But you're just a dirty liar. Still heart ya though.
hahaha, thanks for falling for it Staci. :D
Btw, I would LOVE a 7lb 3oz-er. At this point we are expecting 8lb 8oz to 9lb. While I love that she's healthy and stuff I really am terrified of giving birth to a 9lb baby.
I really hope we both have 7 pounders.
Oh my gosh!! I totally was like "and she didn't even text me?!" Hahaha! I hope she comes on April 1 like my other niece... such an awesome birthday!
Staci, I totally know. This is why I'm focusing on having an early baby haha. In another week she will be that much bigger!
And Thanks for falling for it as well Abby hahaha, you'll so get at least a text haha. And, April fools would be fantastic!
Post a Comment