Apr 19, 2011

Our New Life

What else do I have to talk about besides having a new baby?
Nothing really! So, here's more about our new baby girl. :)



She doesn't cry a lot, only in the evenings she screams for a few hours and then she's done till the next night.

She's very snuggly. I guess most babies are. I'm happy she is cause we love snuggin with her!


She and her cousin Cooper (born Jan 14). She obviously was annoyed that he was sleeping. He wasn't into socializing right then.


She loves the new rocker we got from my mom and sister-in-laws.

She's working on finding her fingers. She had a good go with her thumb here. She's diligently working on that habit. And she has the cutest grumpy faces.

And she loves her new Baby K'Tan. I love it too cause she gets to snuggle with me all the time and I can still type with two hands.



She looks so cute in little headbands. I can't wait till she has more hair I can play with! I didn't start growing any hair till I was older. I had one of those little baby mowhawk curl things till I was 5... Here's to hoping she doesn't take that long!



Those are just a few things about our cute girl. She's growing and changing. She's looking more like her papa everyday!

2 comments:

Mallory Miller said...

Love it! So cute. I laughed a little with how careful Robert is while holding her, that'll will pass :)

Anonymous said...

She is such a cutie!!! We can't wait to meet her.