Jun 22, 2011

Dear Ears...

I took a leap of faith and booked a booth at the AF boutique. 

I have NO idea if it will get a lot of traffic, and if any of that traffic will stop by or buy my things, but... if no one does, at least I'll have a life time supply of totally awesome earrings haha.

And if it does turn out to be a success, than I will move to greater risks, like an online shop on Etsy!

Will you come by to at least see me? You don't have to buy anything... But.. maybe if you do, and you say something like 'Flibbertigibbet' (the password into Gryffindor hall in the Prisoner of Azkaban ) I will give you a discount for reading my blog and coming to see me!

Ok. Here's just a preview of some more earrings I've been making:


AND, you may have noticed, the display is made from recycled diaper box. Yes I'm goin green! And... it was free. :)

So, if you don't mind, how much would you pay for a pair of earrings like that?

I wanna keep the prices cheap, but I want to make money and it's all gotta be fair. So if you don't mind helping me out again, what do you think a person would be willing to pay for this pair? The covered button size is 5/8" so the earrings is 17mm.

And, because I love my baby:

3 comments:

Abby O! said...

Ok... I'm a dangly earring girl so I'm not sure how much I would pay... for dangly ones I would pay like $5-10 so I'd say $5ish. http://www.etsy.com/listing/76463902/button-earrings?ref=sr_gallery_9&ga_search_query=button+earrings&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_facet=handmade

That's a comparable pair on etsy selling for $6.75.

Heidi Marie said...

okey doke. haha thank you. my mom is convinced nobody likes post earrings. I hope she's not right haha.

Ally J said...

Heidi! I would totally get these! Maybe like 4.50-5.00. looks great!!!