Friday was a blast! The boutique was, unfortunatly, not very busy. A lot of booths expressed concern over the traffic of people and the location. So maybe it wasn't the success I was hoping for, but it was fun!
Here are some pictures of our silly little booth:
I got the idea for the sign, that you can't see very well here because the sun, HERE.
I have to tell ya, my mom wasn't gonna be able to stay and help me, so I recruited my 8 and 9 year old nieces, Tracee and Aimree and although they rocked as helpers, they were no help putting the canopy up. I was really having a difficult time getting that up alone! Finally, a neighboring booth helped me.
My simple set up. As earrings would sell, we'd refill the spots with the rest of the earrings in a box behind the table.
My mom did end getting to stay the whole night with me. She's awesome! Rob brought her a salad from Wendy's, and they didn't put a fork in the bag... so she ate her salad with a knife. That's talent.
A visit from the Mayor of AF and his lovely wife Elaine. They are actually my brother's in-laws, so we all go way back. :)
My sister-in-law and her kids came. Erica made some car seat covers, adorable car seat covers for me to sell for her at the boutique. You can soon check them out on my Etsy.
The best visitors, of course, were my sweetest, most handsome and buff husband Rob and the sweet punkiss Adelheid.
Aimree got knocked over, I think by her mom? haha. She was great to help me!
AND my favorite Cousin Abby came, bought some earrings, against her better styling judgement (she's a dangle person...) and those earrings are my FAVORITE! They are actually what made me want to make earrings. :)
Visit my Etsy shop heidiloves.etsy.com! Just getting it set up, so not much is there yet.
We are also considering doing another boutique in Monroe Utah, Rob's hometown... we'll see how that goes!
LOVE!
No comments:
Post a Comment