For this month I thought I'd do a Thanksgiving Picture Challenge. I hope to get 30 in, for the 30 days of November. Since it's the 6th, I'll post 6 things!
1. Flowers. This little vase sits on our island all the time and every few weeks Rob buys me a few new beautiful flowers. It always has a fresh flower. I'm grateful for his flowers.
2. Rob's kisses. Sorry if this picture is toooooo gooey but boy do I love him!
3. Playtime with daddy. I'm grateful Rob can give Adelheid something I can't. He plays with her in a way that I have a hard time doing. He comes home and she gets to wrestle around and throw pillows and all these things that I prefer to just watch. I'm glad for their wonderful relationship.
4. Voting! I'm excited to be a part of a Republic that utilizes democratic political systems.
5. Rob's talents. Here's a quick clip of a Killers song he's been covering. I'm grateful to have married a musician.
6. Movies. I can't be more grateful for movies. And not just renting, but GOING to the movies. I'm so glad I get to go out on dates with Rob and buy lots of delicious goodies and watch movies on a huge screen with loud sound. It's one of my very favorite things to be grateful for. :)





1 comment:
Heidi, I just have to tell you that I'm grateful for YOU! It is a joy to see what a wonderful mom, wife, and woman you are. Thanks for all that you are. Have a great day!
Love,
Sharla
Post a Comment