Doesn't mean it's going to be an easy task...
Every now and then I kinda lose hope and freak out a little bit about certain things pertaining to buying a home and last night after telling Robert my concerns he said, 'You say those say things all the time.' And I guess I do, cause we haven't bought a house yet and so those things are still floating in our faces! Robert always seems to have more faith and understanding than I do though..
We prayed and crawled into bed just talking about things and I grabbed the 'Stand A Little Taller' book by President Gordon B. Hinckley. I flipped to yesterdays reading and wouldn't you know, it was an entry on faith... The event where I read from a prophet's word that address my issues at that very moment happens to me all the time!
Robert smiled and said sarcastically, 'Hmm, who wrote this? Ah, a Prophet of God... I guess we should listen to him then huh?'
And then I sat there and realize that God does hear prayers, and He does answer them because He does care.
I guess that no matter how many times I read the scriptures and and study topics and no matter how many of these tender mercy miracles I go through... I always seem to forget! This scripture comes to mind:

No witness is given until faith has been proven... and how often I forget that!
Every time...
Mainly I'm grateful for Robber, because of his intense faith, and for his patience with my lack of faith and forgetfulness.
In the end we are still working things out but I have a renewed sense of God's love and hope for good things!

No comments:
Post a Comment