Annnyway, Seeing as how today is the first day without freedom of eating, I have officially decided what my all time favorite food is, because I miss it more than anything right now. I miss it more than: chocolate, more than nuts, more than ice cream, more than peanut butter (which I don't even really like but it does sound fantastic right now!), more than roast and potatoes, more than waffles or anything! I miss Popcorn!... smothered in delicious butter and salt...
Rob and I were gonna go to a movie tonight, Avatar, but I've been secretly dreading the idea alll day (and not just cause I have some weird pride issue about it being the second highest grossing movie of all time after only 4 weeks of being released... I'm still mad when anything beats Harry Potter...) but because the electrifying and comforting smell of popcorn will permeate the air as I walk into those theater doors... to hear the jubilant sound of kernels bursting out of their shells into white fluffy little beauties... to sit among many others who each have their own bucket of popcorn, covered in movie theater butter, wiping their greasy fingers off on their pants and diving in for more popcorn... I just don't know if I could handle it. Going to the movies for me has always been 49% movie, and 51% popcorn, ask Rob...
When this diet of 6 weeks is over, you bet your ears of corn I'll be swimming in a pool of popped corn!


No comments:
Post a Comment