This is it folks! We wrote on this house in the beginning of November. We got the call yesterday from the bank, that they have finally approved everything for this short sale and we can close ASAP! So, we figure about 2 weeks we will be all done and ret to go!
This house is in American Fork between the old Smith's and Sticky Shoe.
There are so many things we want to do with this house. The best part is the apricot tree in the back yard.
I'm so excited to paint and knock down walls and get new carpet and put up a wood fence and build a pit and have summer nights roasting mallows in my own back yard :D
With 4 bedroom ands 2 full bathrooms, we will be able to stay here and grow as a family for a very long time.
:D
It also has a nice sturdy, big deck that needs to be refinished, but it's going to see a lot of bbq's this summer!!
Anyway, it hasn't been easy but man we are very fortunate and very very very very very very blessed.

2 comments:
THAT IS SO GREAT!!!! BERT AND HYDE HAVE A HOUSE!! I'm so excited! You guys HAVE to have a house warming party before we leave!! I'll totally help!! I cant wait! You're so lucky to get a house.. You guys should plant a peach tree! mmmmm.. and raspberry bushes.. oh boy!!
Yay! Congratulations! You will love having a house of your own!!!
Post a Comment