Feb 23, 2010

SICK!!

ya, i know... disgusting isn't it? blah.

I have had the head cold/sinus infection of death the past two weeks...

it got so bad that I gagged hourly from the mucus....

and then everyday I got a new symptom...

body chills, then muscle aches,

then a soar throat, then an ear ache,

then (ahem) loose stool (shifty eyes)

then the throw ups... sigh, after two weeks-

I didn't know if I could handle anymore symptoms. 

For all I knew, I'd wake up the next morning blind and without my left foot...

so we went to the urgent care center (Sunday...)

and it was quicker than last time (when I had the strep/swine combo of doom).

after a dissolvable nausea pill and some prescriptions I was on my way!

a day of rest (finished Deathly Hallows, again :D)

and back at work... with a air of fragile-ness and hope that my head will deflate eventually.

No comments: