Tickets went on sale last night. We have an passion for going to midnight showings of movies, so we always try to get them fast! I stayed up till midnight, prepared to purchase 5 midnight tickets at Jordan Commons (because it's assigned seating and we wont have to wait in line when we get there and it's a great theater!) and at 11:59 pm- the whole site froze and wouldn't respond for 30 minutes at which time I decided to forget it and test my luck for this morning.
I was super annoyed!
Then, I learn that Jordan Commons has decided to only allow you to enjoy a midnight showing of Eclipse, if you spend 25 extra dollars to join the festivities! So no less than 33 dollars a ticket! I was even more annoyed!
So we decided to, fine, whatever, buy tickets for the night of the 30th, still opening day, but after millions of people have already gotten to see it. :) I'm a baby.
:D Robert wishes he was a wolf

1 comment:
OMG! Annoying. I can't believe it costs that much!
Eclipse is already out?! I just barely saw New Moon! It was good though. Me and my sister will totally go see Eclipse together soon now.
Have fun!
Post a Comment