Rob didn't have a nightstand, and he was really wanting one. So we found one on KSL that had a similar style to mine, only it was a different color, so we decided to paint it!
We also painted Rob's dresser because it was forest green and brown... doesn't make the blue and cream of our room. :)
Now all our furniture is pretty black and matches.
Before
After
Before
(terrible quality... I couldn't really get the green and the drawers were already out.. hopefully you can see the colors)




We sanded the finish off so the paint would settle nicely... er Rob sanded both the dresser and most of the nightstand. :)
After
We haven't gotten hardware for the dresser and stand yet.. we'll just get brushed nickel knobs similar to the ones on my dresser, which I should have took a picture of for you!
This picture is awful... I took it with my phone and it doesn't have a flash... so I wanted to just capture for you the love that my husband has for Transformers...
The last few days we left his dresser out of the room so we could paint it and all I heard was 'I want my dresser so I can set up my Transformers on it!'
What a boy! And I love him. :D



.jpeg)





No comments:
Post a Comment