Jul 19, 2010

Key holder!

We didn't have anywhere to put our keys...

And we ALWAYS misplaced them... so annoying.

So... Rob put a drywall hook at the top of our stairs for the keys.

:)

It worked but was kinda lame! And... the hook only really works when weight is applied to it. So when we took the keys off the hook would flip all over the place.






My mom said, 'Oh my poor daughter... uses a drywall hook for her keys.' 

So she pulled this out of her storage and gave it to me! <3




She knew I'd have fun transforming it.

And I did! I'm a painting machine now. Rob too... he loves painting furniture ever since we did his dresser.

So I took the hinges off, and unscrewed the mirror ad painted it!



Now I can just decorate the little shelf and have fun not loosing our keys!


Before


After
(and clean the mirror... ;) ).

1 comment:

Ally J said...

Goodness its soo cute! Your awesome! I want to see your house!!