Aug 6, 2010

Nauseous

No body caught on to my secret from the Peppermint post... ;)

Robert remembers Bobbi asking his mom if she was Peppermint when she said she was pregnant.

I'm peppermint. 

And yesterday and today I'm beginning to feel pretty nauseous, yuck.

No it wasn't exactly planned- yes we are nervous and Rob is more excited then I am, haha.

Unless we have a boy, then I'll be a bit more excited. I'm nervous about raising girls... I'm not as good at connecting with girls as I am boys.

We figure I'm about 6 weeks now; probably have a baby on my half birthday, April 4th. 

My sister Shanna is also peppermint. She's about 10/12 weeks ahead of me.

My cousin Robin is also peppermint, she's about 16 weeks ahead of me.

And that is all! We'll keep posting the progress of the babee.

6 comments:

Abby O! said...

Woot! We're so excited for you! We'll just add you to our list of prego's we pray for every night... that brings the grand total up to 6! Oh man... babies are so great! Know you'll have a ready and willing babysitter... right after Staci I'm sure!

Anonymous said...

I knew! But just because Larry works with ya'll. We are SUPER excited for you guys!!! (girls are fun, i didn't think I could do it either with all the drama LOL, but my 2 are still alive)

The Coles said...

Yeah!!! I'm so happy!! I love love love it! I totally didn't get the peppermint thing. I was going to ask you about it to, "Heidi, What are you talking about?" But I'm way excited for you, cuz you're going to be the most amazing Mom, ever!

Ally J said...

Haha oh my gosh I had no idea what your last post meant! I was soo darn confused!! Until the going to school part! It all makes sense now, thanks for clarifying! IM SO EXCITED!! Cant wait to meet your alien! ;]

Penn and Kass said...

Sooo Exciting! I'm so happy for you!

Penn and Kass said...

P.S. I hope your not sick for long...being nauseous for weeks sucks! Trust me ;)