Feb 4, 2011

Oh man I fail!


I found the resolutions I made (and totally forgot about) last January.

1. fast for a full 24 hours every fast sunday

2. lose the weight I've gained since I got married!

3. work out 3-5 days a week, every week!

4. Actually live by the budget we make...

5. Read the Old Testament with Robber since we're studying it in Sunday school this year.

6.set member missionary goals every week and achieve them!

7. buy a home!

8. go to two semester of school and maintain an above 3.5 gpa

9. save more money.

10. eat out much much less

Guess how many I achieved?

Just One!! # 7...

Just thought that was funny.

3 comments:

Abby O! said...

It's ok! I bet you could make a list of all the awesome stuff you did instead (like get prego!). :)

jessie said...

I agree with Abby. You have carried and nutured you unborn child for half of last year. Even through morning sickness. When you bought your home, you didn't just buy a home and move in, you remodeled it. That took a lot of time and work. Remember "No one can go back and make a brand new start. Anyone can start from now and make a brand new begining".

MyThoughts said...

haha thats okay! i don't believe in news years resolutions... i believe in changing today not waiting unitl next year again :)