Mar 3, 2011

Almost done

I am a baker.
And I'm almost done baking a masterpiece :).

And, I hope it's not shameful, but there are plenty of things I look forward to when the new phase of baby raising begins.

I look so forward to being able to turn over in bed without needing to grab Rob's shoulder in the middle of the night to give the leverage I need to roll over.

I look forward to being able to go running again. The weather is gonna start getting nicer all the time and I really want a chance to get out there.

I miss being able to lay on the floor and snuggle with my puppy. That just sounds soo uncomfortably impossible right now.

I miss being able to get in my jeep without having to heave my leg up and then sit for 5 minutes while I gain my breath back.

I miss being able to snuggle with Rob all the time, and anywhere.

I miss being cold like everyone else. You'd think being immune to the cold was a good thing, but I'd rather feel the cold then be so nauseatingly hot all the time! 

I miss my back not hurting...

I look forward to being 'regular' and not needing help in the form of little pills to get goin the things that need to everyday!

I look forward to not getting morning sickness anymore... I'm so sick of being sick! 

I look forward to not needing snacks during primary. It's hard to eat (cause you don't wanna die) in front of 8 year old boys! (I always bring them treats, but still!)

I look forward to being more comfortable doing the dishes. I have to lean so far over my belly and my back just hates that!

I look forward to my hips not keeping me up. At least a baby is worth the sleeplessness. Hips are just dumb!

There's a whole plethora of things. And there are things I'll miss about being prego too. And there are millions of things I'm excited to have a sweet baby for.

3 comments:

Abby O! said...

Babies are way better than being prego anyway you slice it! :) You're going to be such an awesome mommy!

Penn and Kass said...

Hang in there! It's totally worth it!

Staci said...

I want to steal your blog post and make it my own. Everything you listed is on my list too. Well except for the snacks in primary thing. I've been on and off bedrest and haven't been able to go to church for more than sacrament.
Have you noticed how horribly uncomfortable the pews are?