When we moved in we decided we wanted to someday turn this closet into a built in bookshelf that's at the top of our stairs.
Here the lovely Aimree models inquisitively and boringly.
So it's been almost a whole year and we, still aren't done with it, but are much closer!
Here's my papa building it for us. Thanks dad :)
Here's what it's like now! We still have to put casing around it and then paint the casing (which will be the same color as the other casing you see in the picture). But then it's totally done. I love love love it. It looks totally rad.
I can't wait till this baby comes out cause I miss having the energy and mobility to do projects... this was a blast but terribly difficult for me to caulk and prime the whole thing. I just don't have the patience required to wait for Rob's busy work/school schedule to open up to do things like that haha.
(Just a view from walking in, without anything on it yet)
AND! We finally got the nursery painted.. I know, we are way behind!!!
My lovely sister in law Erica came and helped me paint it while Rob did other desperately needed projects.
Actually we still have to paint the trim in the room white too, so it's not done either... so many things to do.
This is the only orange wall, the rest are a creamy tanny gray color. We also, for the first time since moving it, got blinds up in this room! haha... go us.
Now, Rob said he'd put the crib up Tuesday after school and I'm so thrilled!! :D
Yay for baby Adelheid!!






3 comments:
sooooo fun!
You guys are awesome!
You guys rock! I'm so impressed by all that you've done with your home!
Post a Comment