1. Robert's nickname for me is Goob.
2. I used to look like this:
3. I went by the name Webster for all of jr. high and some of high school. I still get junk mail in that name.
4. I love Wizards of Waverly Place. I've seen basically every episode. If I could be anyone in the world, I'd be Alex Russo.
5. I taught my first Brazilian companion what a wedgy was by telling her to ask another Sister for one. She thought it was food. :)
6. I planned my own surprise birthday party for my 16th birthday. I dunno if any of my friends who came know that yet...
7. I told Rob 'No' when he proposed. I was just kidding though.
8. Speaking of Rob, I told him I liked him first. :)
9. Me, a friend and my kid sister Staci had a band when I was 14 called, 'That One Band'. I played the drums, my friend played the guitar and Staci banged on whatever she wanted to.
10. My cousin and I drove to Las Vegas, went to a concert to see Queen, Foo Fighters, Def Leppard, Judas Priest, KISS, All American Rejects and Slash and drove back all within 19 hours. That was exhausting but the coolest concert. We stood against the stage. And it was free! (We actually left before Kiss could finish their performance at the end of the show. Not to interested in KISS...)
11. My little sister and I drove to LA to see The Who in concert, and they were honored by Foo Fighters, Pearl Jam, Tenacious D, Adam Sandler, Flaming Lips and Incubus who all played. We did have to pay for that... but we also met famous Actresses and the Security Guards let us sit on the section next to the stage instead of the very back row, where we were supposed to.
12. I wore JNCO Kikwear's in 6th grade. You know those really super huge ones that had like, a two-three foot opening on the bottom?
13. I've free fallen 8500 feet and parachuted the rest of the 5000 feet down to earth.
14. I have a nail polish fetish.
15. I was on the drumline in high school. I played drum set in the jazz band in jr. high.
16. I was a support runner for the 2002 Olympic Torch! I ran with Donny, Marie and their dad George Osmand.
17. When we had that major gas hike a few summers ago, and everyone was saying gas was gonna be 10 dollars by the end of the year, I never believed them.
18. I went trick or treating every Halloween until I was 20. I would've went when I was 21, except I was getting set apart as a missionary that Halloween.
19. I love faking high fives. When you go to high five my high five, I clap instead. This is one of the many silly tricks that made Robert fall in love with me. :)
20. I don't mind getting old... I mean, 25 isn't old and who knows how I'll feel when I'm 45... but for now, 45 doesn't sound too bad. I think it's cause Robert is so fun, that however old I am, we'll be happy.
21. I love refinishing furniture and doing home improvements.
22. I hate doing my hair. I haven't cut my hair short since I was in Jr. High until I got pregnant... and now I'm impatiently waiting for it to grow back so I don't have to brush it and let it just dry wavy.
23. My cousin and his wife had a cut out of me at their wedding! Because I was on a mission and couldn't be there.
24. Rob and I surprised my sister for her 20th bday by driving her to Disneyland. We left on a Thursday, played at Dland on Friday, and came home on Saturday. Best trip ever! We stayed at Whiskey Pete's in Prim NV. :)
25. Baseball is my favorite sport, because it's summery, outdoors and hot dogs taste the best watching baseball. Plus, it's a hoot to play! I also love ultimate frisbee.

4 comments:
When I grow up, I want to be just like you!
CJ talks about that trip quite often. I know it's one of his very favorite of/with you. :) This was fun! Thanks for sharing!!
JNCO! I remember my brother had 3 pairs he wore in high school, each with a different colored logo on the front. I'd take baggy or bell bottom/flare jeans of the 90's over skinny jeans any day!
Holy cow these are cool. We stayed at Whiskey Pete's once and never will do that, ever ever again. Reminds me of the Shining.
Post a Comment