Do you ever do something that makes you feel really super cool?
Sometimes I do. And I will tell you all about it!
I have a sewing machine, but I've never really used it. Um, honestly, I can't remember when I've ever used it seriously...
Adelheid's room doesn't have curtains, and I got tired of searching for the perfect and perfectly priced ones.
One day, at Hobby Lobby <3, I saw this material, hot dang it was cool! It matched the orange that is on the baby's wall and had some other colors that I'd like to introduce into the room.
I have no idea how to sew, so I found a simple pattern online and seized the day!
Here are some finished pics:
The pattern up close. Doesn't it rock?
And this is her new rug.
In other news, Rob feels awesome cause he did this:
(he suffered much grief pulling the tape out of his hair)
1 comment:
So cute! Youre so awesome!
Hahah i like the 'In other news..' picture. All I could think about was.. Ooh that had to hurt!
Post a Comment