
I always thought new year resolutions were lame (well I still do but it sounds like fun cause I like lists) because you shouldn't even feel like you have to wait till the new year to change or learn or grow! It does help motivate people, but I hope people don't just wait till the new year or say, 'that's something I'll try next year' because we can start new every day! That's why the atonement is so great! Anyway, my friend Allyson is so rock awesome and made a fantastic list of things she wants to see her self accomplish this year. I have a lot of things I'd like to accomplish and so here are a few!
1. fast for a full 24 hours every fast sunday
2. lose the weight I've gained since I got married!
3. work out 3-5 days a week, every week!
4. Actually live by the budget we make...
5. Read the Old Testament with Robber since we're studying it in Sunday school this year.
6.set member missionary goals every week and achieve them!
7. buy a home!
8. go to two semester of school and maintain an above 3.5 gpa
9. save more money.
10. eat out much much less
These are just a few, but since it's already Jan 6th... I figure I'd better start working on these!!
3 comments:
THATS GREAT HEIDI!! Good work.. I believe you can do these!! I like number 10.. I need to add that one to mine..
Love it! I am going to make one right now!
I'm adding another one! Think better thoughts of myself... I'm so mean to me!
Post a Comment